The Red Panda Radio Console is where a lot of magic happens. It’s built-in features allow broadcasters to produce a professional radio show with little or no prior broadcasting experience.
- Create and save playlists on the fly.
- Playlist 1 – unlimited songs, automatic play, shuffle, repeat, drag and drop reorder or transfer to Playlist 2, save, load
- Playlist 2 – unlimited songs, automatic play, shuffle, repeat, drag and drop reorder or transfer to Playlist 1, save, load
- Sound FX – unlimited sounds/drops/etc., drag and drop reorder, save, load.
- Scheduler – create playlists and load them into the scheduler to play music, drops, etc. on schedule
- Crossfader – fade or cut from tracks on Playlist 1 to Playlist 2 and vice versa.
- Independent playlist volume controls
- 5 inputs for host/cohost/guest microphones, music, callers, web content, skype, and more.
- Independent monitoring, mute and volume controls with dual output.
- Onboard Recorder for local archives. Record your entire show and upload to the web. Post it to your broadcaster section on the Red Panda website.
- Save sound board settings for easy show setup.